JZ Capital Partners (“JZCP”) is one of the oldest closed-end investment companies listed on the London Stock exchange.
It seeks to provide shareholders with a return by investing selectively in US and European microcap companies and US real estate.
JZCP receives investment advice from Jordan/Zalaznick Advisers, Inc. (“JZAI”) which is led by David Zalaznick and Jay Jordan. They have worked together for more than 35 years and are supported by teams of investment professionals in New York, Chicago, London and Madrid. JZAI’s experts work with the existing management of microcap companies to help build better businesses, create value and deliver strong returns for investors.
JZCP is incorporated in Guernsey and is an authorised closed-ended investment scheme pursuant to the Protection of Investors (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 1987 (as amended) and the Authorised Closed-Ended Investment Schemes Rules 2008. It is listed on the Specialist Fund Segment of the London Stock Exchange.
David Zalaznick and Jay Jordan attribute JZCP’s success to its competitive strengths:
- A unique focus on US and European microcap companies and US real estate
- The flexibility to invest throughout market cycles
- A strategy of working with the existing management of companies to enhance growth
- A proprietary network of intermediaries to find investment opportunities rather than participating in auctions
- A long-term, value-orientated approach